The Advisor Account - the Perfect Partnership
The Advisor Account is a special type of investment account designed to complement our balanced portfolio approach to investing. Working together with a professional Investment Advisor, you can plan, implement and make adjustments to your portfolio as needed. But unlike a traditional account, you don't pay commissions at the time of each transaction or service. Instead, you pay an all-inclusive management fee for an asset-based price.
An all-inclusive approach
The Advisor Account provides you with a total package of services designed to help you create and execute your investment plan, monitor results and make the appropriate adjustments to suit changing market conditions and personal circumstances.
By offering the simplicity of an all-inclusive fee, the Advisor Account allows you to concentrate on achieving your overall financial goals.
You stay in control
With the Advisor Account, you have the benefit of professional advice from your Investment Advisor, and maintain involvement in making or approving all investment decisions.
You will benefit from all the services offered by RBC Dominion Securities, including:
The Advisor Account management fee also covers transaction services for almost every type of investment, including mutual funds, stocks, bonds and GICs.
- top-ranked investment research and strategy
- expert portfolio planning and implementation services
- convenient portfolio evaluation and monitoring tools
Plus special fee-based benefits:
Experience the perfect partnership
- better-than-competitive interest rates on the complete range of interest-bearing securities, such as government bonds and T-Bills
- all front-end load (commission) mutual funds are purchased at zero commission
- world-class money management expertise at a reduced cost with "F Class" mutual funds
- annual administration fee for registered accounts is waived
- no charge for custody and safekeeping of your assets
- select money market funds available at no transaction cost
To find out more about the Advisor Account, please contact an Investment Advisor or ask an Investment Advisor to contact you.